GIVE 5 is a three step process: Audit, Recommend, and Mentor.
First Step: We need you to GIVE 5 hours of your professional time and talent to AUDIT our current status or practices in the areas below.
Second Step: We need you to GIVE 5 hours of your time and talent to REPARE RECOMMENDATIONS or practices to implement.
Third Step: GIVE us 5 MORE to help implement the recommendations by MENTORING a student or an adult volunteer to take ownership of implementing your recommendations.
YES, it’s a lot of giving, but we’re worth it and our students are worthy of learning from you!
- Building Maintenance Audit and Renovation Schedule
- School-Community Collaborations throughout the South Shore
- Marketing and Social Media presence
- Information Technology Infrastructure
- Research Data Management Systems
- Learning Management System and Curriculum
- Capital and strategic planning campaigns
- Lab Management Protocols, Practices, and Growth
- Annual Reporting and Stakeholder Accountability
- Capacity to Engage our Donors
- Event Planning and Calendar Management
- Volunteer Engagement
- Grant Management and Grant Writing
Please email Birgit Schmidt, our Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to contribute in any way.
Also, please check out our Wish List.